How can I participate to the tests?
Simply go to Register and provide all information requested. In return, you will receive a login and a password which are needed to participate in the test. If you experience difficulties, just drop us a message and we will try to help you.
Can everyone participate to the tests?
Professional active in the field of human reproduction can participate.
In order to increase the precision and reliability of the result, the participants to any of the proposed schemes should practice or have practiced regularly the relevant morphological evaluations.
What do I need to participate to the tests?
You need a computer, an access to the Internet, a login and password provided by EQConline. Verify the hardware and software requirements.
According to your IT environment, you may experience difficulties. Please let us know (using either email or the message board). We will do everything to help you out.
Hardware, Internet access
- Mac (OS X 10.8 and up) and PC (Windows 7) were tested and can be used to perform the tests. XP will not work.
- Mobile devices (iPad, iPhone) need a good WIFI or a 3G connexion.
- The test may not work with low-quality Internet connexions.
The following navigators (the latest versions available) have been tested. In order of preference:
- Google Chrome on Mac and PC: no problems detected
- Safari (7.0 and up) on Mac and PC
- Explorer (current version) on PC/Windows 7 and up: not fully tested
- Opera (11.61) on Mac: videos/pdf must be downloaded
- Firefox (32.0 and up) on Mac and PC: slow, videos/pdf must be downloaded